It is Health Minute’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- Like most website operators, Health Minute collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Health Minute’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Health Minute’s visitors use its Website. From time to time, Health Minute may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Health Minute’s website choose to interact with Health Minute in ways that require Health Minute to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that Health Minute gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, Health Minute operates a permission-based email communication system, which allows us to collect personal information and send emails to people who want to receive them. In each case, Health Minute collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Health Minute. Health Minute does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Health Minute may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Health Minute may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Health Minute does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
- Health Minute discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Health Minute’s behalf or to provide services available at Health Minute’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Health Minute’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Health Minute will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Health Minute discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Health Minute believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Health Minute, third parties or the public at large. Health Minute takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
- If Health Minute, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Health Minute goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information will be one of the assets that is likely to be transferred to, or acquired by, a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and you consent to Health Minute’s transferring your user information to any acquirer of Health Minute and their continuing to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.